The Author



So it seems that I need to introduce myself more properly in my blog from now on.


Hi! My name is Kristo, I was born in Jogjakarta, Indonesia on the 8th of March 1987. I am the youngest of two brothers, and currently I am doing my trade in Singapore. I am currently pursuing my PhD in Nanyang Technological University, researching in large database image recognition. I graduated from Nanyang Technological University as a Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 1st class honours (and thank God for it). I worked in Gemalto as a software engineer for a year before pursuing my PhD. My hobbies consists of reading books (basically on Christianity, History and Science) Mathematics, Gaming, Soccer, Juventus FC, Joking, Sleeping, Culinary, Joking again, and Nature.

This blog was made on March 11th, 2008 and amazingly, it is still running up until now. Well, basically this blog will be posting about topics that I learned in my journey as a follower of Christ, my personal point of view, and my reflections. I know it seems strange for an Indonesian to write in English; I wanted my friends who can't speak Indonesian to be able to read my post here as well, plus, I would also be able to hone my writing skills in English. But please do excuse me if you found a lot of errors in my English.

P.S. should you be the owner of any proprietary items I used in this blog, and if you feel that I need to remove them, please do contact me through my email, and I will remove it directly. I do apologize for any inconvenience made.

0 comments:

Forewords

There was a time when I lost my desire to write and to share. There was a time when I didn't see the point of doing a blog to express my thought. I am who I am though, inconsistent as I am in doing this blog, but I do want to share and I do long to write. Today I'm giving it another go. Fingers crossed. But I still wish that "Let there be light" is the message that I convey.
  • January 1st 2012, Kristo