New Semester, New Room, New Blessing!

Heya!

Last time I posted in this blog was one and a half month ago,  a few days before I went home.. ah.. Yea.. And now it's already August. PINTU Get Together Day is going on and the freshies are coming in. Next batch of ISCF people are going to come and I'm still praying for my preparation to be a PKTB.. Final year is coming, HRM is attacking, FYP is in the progress. The wheel of life is spinning on fifth gear again after one and a half month of holiday..

I'm moving to a new room now, my new address is at NTU Hall of Residence 3, 3E-03-09. Got a new roomate too =). For my first post.. I'll show you how my new room looks like ^^



This is my bed.. The matress is the same, bought a new cover and blanket. On the left hand side is Cinthya's stuffs. She still hasn't got a room yet so I'm storing her stuff for a while until she got a room. It's pretty comfortable sleeping here (especially when the air-con is on ^^)


Next to the bed is a pair of shelves, this is one of the main reason I choose this room: There's a lot of shelves here! I got a lot of books so I need to be able to store them. The upper one is all my Christianity books, Bible, and handouts from ISCF. The lower one is where I put my fluffy and luffy ^^



There you go.. another set of shelves. 14 in total, hence one occupants will take 7 each. I used the shelves to store my stuffs.. From right to left, top to bottom order is: Cleaning and medicine; Project and IMO documents; EEE Textbooks; Kitchen utensils; Novel, mangas and electronics, CD's and DVD's; lastly, Lecture notes, tutorials stuff and research papers. On top of it is the pile of boxes I used when I'm moving out..

All this shelf made me feel... shelf-ish? haha..







Below it is my study table. This is the second reason why I like this room. It's soo wide! I can spread all the stuff and papers that I need when I'm studying, and I still have some spaces afterwards. Three drawers are below the tables, mostly to keep important stuffs that I use often. On the right of my chair is the same old fridge I used from my 2nd year..



The other side of the room is a lot of windows. This is level three, so it's quite high, and the best part is that this room is not dusty.. I love my last room but it's simply too dusty for a person who don't really sweep the floor often like me.. Guess that's reason number three..



And this.. is reason number four... Air-con! haha

the downfall is... it's S$200 per month.. S$30 more than last year, and it's before air-con and fridge.. but hey.. that's still a lot cheaper than outside.. Outside is... a scary place.. Like what Michael Heng said... Who's Michael Heng? well.. my friends, that's another story.. All I can say is that he's EEE final year student most frightening enemy..

Guess that's all.. expect me posting few stuffs every now and then. I'm back to business!

~Let there be light!~

0 comments:

Forewords

There was a time when I lost my desire to write and to share. There was a time when I didn't see the point of doing a blog to express my thought. I am who I am though, inconsistent as I am in doing this blog, but I do want to share and I do long to write. Today I'm giving it another go. Fingers crossed. But I still wish that "Let there be light" is the message that I convey.
  • January 1st 2012, Kristo