So many things to do... And yet, no motivation to do it..

I'm going to finish my Industrial Attachment in 9 days time (7 working days). But to tell you the truth, I have nothing to do now. All I did these days are creating a GUI (which was my initiative, since my supervisor doesn't really need), sitting in front of my office's PC, browsing for football news (Mourinho confirmed for Inter by the way..), eating and drinking medicine (I am having a flu now.. It have been worse last week) and slacking... Not that I can help it, since I really don't have anything to work on.. But I was very, very concerned about it because this slacking mood spreads to my life after office too, which is not good considering the difference between the things to do list of the two...

Up until now I still have:

  • Piles of books to finish (our heritage, my soul thirst, tan tee khoon's book, Wayne Grudem's book, 2 PKTB preparation books, and i think there are some more books that i already forgot that they are waiting to be read -___-')
  • Prepare for this Friday's Prayer Meeting short discussion on Ministry
  • Looking for new Exco for next year ISCF (and things has not been doing well)
  • My URECA is neglected.. to be honest I lost my appettite on the RN-1 by now =___=
  • I have to read a FYP report for me to start FYP, and yet I haven't contacted Mr. Chua Chin Seng for starting to discuss when to start the FYP
  • Items that my parents and girlfriend ask me to bring from here
  • Confirming my ticket to Jogja (and yes.. i was that lazy..)
Seeing those comprehensive lists and comparing what I have done so far I can only say...

"Not good...."

Am I busy? not really actually.. Some those things are not urgent, even though some are very urgent.. But I can always do some things in later time..

But that's what I'm struggling with... "The power of procrastination" -_____-"

Anyway.. I got to start doing something now... Maybe I'll start drafting some thoughts for this Friday's Prayer Meeting and finish reading our heritage...

God.. give me strength to work more efficiently...

1 comments:

septian June 4, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

inspired by phdcomics hahahaha

Forewords

There was a time when I lost my desire to write and to share. There was a time when I didn't see the point of doing a blog to express my thought. I am who I am though, inconsistent as I am in doing this blog, but I do want to share and I do long to write. Today I'm giving it another go. Fingers crossed. But I still wish that "Let there be light" is the message that I convey.
  • January 1st 2012, Kristo