Praise the Lord for the year!


Yes! Praise the Lord for the year indeed! One year of ministry in NTU ISCF has been finished and now is the time for the next generation to take the steering wheel for NTU ISCF. It has been a fruitful and blessed year. "Pelajar Kristen, berintegritas dan bersaksi dalam kehidupan sehari-hari" (Christian students, living with integrity and witnessing in everyday life) was the goal of last year, and it has been a very great journey with Him on the pilot deck.


Thanks to all my Excos teammate.. Jefri, Adhi, Maria, Ratna, Marlene, Goliath, Martin, Yonathan, Cinthya, Gunadi, Septian, Abednego, Arifin and Marvin.. You guys taught me what it meant to be a leader and a friend, sharing life and praying for each other.. Thank you to all subcommers and camp committee, cause it won't be as great if we don't have you.. Thank you to Ci Dian and Kak Pet, for all guidance and help they gave us.. Thank you to Martin (old one) and Cipto for their suggestion and prayer.. and special thanks to Dee, for she always encourages me whenever I feel weak and always stand by my side.. Thank you all.. And most importantly thank you God!

Let us pray that ISCF next year will still be better, let's pray that we can be salt and light to the campus and spread the word of God to those who haven't heard them, because His word is power. A power which shows truth. not just a truth but the truth, the truth that sets us free.


Goodluck to Arifin and Maria.. Our prayeers are always with you. And God is always watching our every steps, making sure that we will always walk in His path.

Soli Deo Gloria!

and Let there be light for everyone in the campus!

0 comments:

Forewords

There was a time when I lost my desire to write and to share. There was a time when I didn't see the point of doing a blog to express my thought. I am who I am though, inconsistent as I am in doing this blog, but I do want to share and I do long to write. Today I'm giving it another go. Fingers crossed. But I still wish that "Let there be light" is the message that I convey.
  • January 1st 2012, Kristo